ur commitment to creating a safe fun environment for kids and their families is our first priority. Kids only interact with game characters carefully designed with kids’ safety in mind. Our highly trained, on-site staff continuously reviews our platform and games to guarantee complete safety for your kids. Considering the young age of the players, we do not allow any communication between players.
We strongly believe that your kids’ impressionable minds should focus on math and the fun in math. We will never use the opportunity to interact with your kids to manipulate their minds through advertising.
General Safety Tips for Kids
We also encourage parents to discuss the following safety precautions with their kids for other online platforms:1
- First, remember never to give out personal information such as your name, home address, school name, or telephone number in a chat room or on bulletin boards. Also, never send a picture of yourself to someone you chat with on the computer without your parent’s permission.
- Never write to someone who has made you feel uncomfortable or scared.
- Do not meet someone or have them visit you without the permission of your parents.
- Tell your parents right away if you read anything on the Internet that makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Remember that people online may not be who they say they are. Someone who says that “she” is a “12-year-old girl” could really be an older man.
Ref: FBI Kids K-5th Grade – Safety Tips